The Speech Language Pathologist is a vital member of our team and commitment to provide world class patient care.
There is a great sense of pride in that and we will value your skills and passion here.
Who you are:
You’re a Speech Language Pathologist that is self-motivated, enthusiastic, detail-oriented and passionate about speech therapy and delivering world class patient care in a hospital setting.
What you’ll do:
- Identification of signs and symptoms that signal appropriateness for SLP examination and also the actual examination, evaluation, planning, organizing, and implementing specific treatment programs for individual patients.
- Participates in case conferences and discharge planning.
- Develops and implements developmentally and culturally appropriate education to meet needs of patient and family.
- Communicates effectively with other patient care team members and coordinates care provided.
- Coordinates/supervises student clinical education.
- Work closely with a multidisciplinary team.
- Work about 8-24 hours a week (weekends and holidays)