Being the largest private employer in the Central Valley means that people count on us to improve their quality of life. At Community Medical Centers, your role as a Business Intelligence Project Manager plays an integral part in directly affecting those we serve. Here, you will actively feel and see the impact you have in fulfilling the central purpose of our mission: “to improve the health status of the community”. As a Business Intelligence Project Manager with Community Medical Centers, your organizational skills and ability to manage various assets for each project is fundamental to our success. You are a self-starter and will bring a systematic and disciplined approach to help turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business decisions.
As a key member of the business intelligence team you will further our mission by:
• Planning, coordinating and managing reporting, data analysis, and analytical needs for various assigned projects
• Working closely with business users and IS teams to achieve similar goals and milestones
• Setting expectations and coordinating the delivery of data solutions
We can offer you challenges to professionally grow AND the resources to succeed.
By joining our team at Community Medical Centers you will have the resources and development opportunities to make a difference in the community you live in, as well as grow your career. If you are committed to excellence in your profession and seeking a career that matches your passion for helping people then continue reading below!
Your Project Manager – Business Intelligence Career at Community | Opportunity. Challenge. Growth.
We are looking for a professional who is experienced in Business/Information Systems/Project Management and thrives on a fast paced environment with complex work, while applying exceptional customer service skills. Your ability to handle tough conversations tied in with excellent problem solving and negotiation skills would be a critical asset to your role as a Business Intelligence Project Manager here at Community Medical Centers.
You will be successful in this role by performing your duties honestly and efficiently through the use of established project management principles and best practices. An understanding of healthcare and proven experience in project management and stakeholder coordination skills is necessary.
In this role some of your key responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
• Managing the data & analytics request intake process for the organization
• Serving as the key coordination point between end users (clinical and business), informaticists, corporate/facility operations, and data producing entities
• Developing and supporting an effective information flow process for analytics request review and prioritization meetings
• Coordinating and helping to develop a system-wide Data Analytics portal, with ongoing maintenance of documentation and upkeep of our SharePoint site
• Supporting the set up and promotion of data/metric governance concepts and activities
• Building and maintaining a strong working relationship with key members from Analytics, Information Services, Informatics, Finance, and Operational leadership groups
Experience and education minimum requirements:
Business Intelligence Project Manager
Master’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Healthcare Management, Engineering or other healthcare related field
• Experience with performance improvement practices in healthcare and with data analysis and visualization tools such as SharePoint, WorkFront, Tableau, SAP BusinessObjects, Epic EMR, Crystal Reports, and SAP Web Intelligence would be ideal.
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
Contact Recruiter Brittany Aaronian today at BAaronian@communitymedical.org or Text at 559-231-3259.
Click HERE to learn more about our awesome benefits offerings as well!