The Business Systems Analyst BIS 2 is a vital member of our mission.
In this role you are responsible for providing support for business systems, including: analyzing and documenting business processes, developing and documenting technical processes, translating user requirements for development teams, participating in system planning, and in vendor product identification/due diligence/selection.
Works assigned tasks and projects related to business systems. Demonstrates core understanding business and application knowledge consistent with business needs. Demonstrates the ability to manage less complex projects and works alongside stakeholders with system enhancement opportunities. Incumbent’s work effort requires some level of quality control and produces a good level of work product.
Why are we the “Employer of first choice”?
We provide a world of opportunity for professional growth and personal advancement by making the health and financial security of our employee’s a top priority. We embrace our responsibility to the people who make us the largest private employer in the central San Joaquin Valley by offering comprehensive and affordable medical benefits as part of your employment with CMC. We value giving you a choice in your health coverage by providing three medical plan options. You will also be offered prescription drug, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, life and disability insurance, discounts on many goods and services, and an employer matched Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan (403(b)).
Our team members enjoy additional benefits such as: education reimbursement, an employee gym, concierge service, and award winning cuisine.
Based in Fresno, California, we are a multi-specialty healthcare system comprised of four hospitals; Community Regional Medical Center, Clovis Community Medical Center, Fresno Heart & Surgical Hospital, Community Behavioral Health Center. Additionally, our system includes other health care facilities and a physician residency program in conjunction with the University of California, San Francisco. Our primary service area is 15,000-square-miles, and we're home to the only combined, burn and Level 1 trauma center between Los Angeles and Sacramento.
Community Medical Centers is an equal opportunity employer, Affirmative Action employer fully dedicated to achieving a diverse staff. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
If you are looking to make a difference and value a purposeful, lasting career, we provide that in our 120 year old hospital system! For more information on why you should choose Community please click the link:https://www.communitymedical.org/
• Acts as a second tier support to user requests.
• Works alongside stakeholders in process and functional design activities of multiple business systems.
• Responsible for application build, test and deployment activities.
• Manages simple projects of varying scope or length.
• Responsible for planning and execution of system implementation and testing.
• Continually identifies areas of opportunity for improvement in system and application technology.
• Collaborates with other application owners to work on complex integrated projects and system enhancements.
• Maintains enterprise application environments to support regulatory standards. Provides quality assurance of system/application functionality.
• Accountable for meeting problem/incident/request resolution targets for assigned applications.
• Adheres to problem management processes and conducts root cause analysis to support continuous learning.
• Follows the change management governance for all system changes.
• Establishes and maintains strong partnerships with counterparts from vendors and suppliers and in business operations.
• Reports completion of work plans for outstanding work, issues, and risks on a weekly basis.
• Delivers presentations for stakeholders in respective knowledge area.
• Synthesizes operational and technical feedback from business and clinical process champions, end users, SMEs and other stakeholders.
• Leverages Business Systems best practices and provides input to and customizes best practice policies, procedures and training for the effective use of business systems.
Bachelor's degree in a Technology or Business related field. Two to four years’ experience implementing and supporting business systems. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
Bachelor’s degree in Technology or Business Related field. Three years’ experience implementing and supporting business systems.